ARM CORTEX M3/M4 ARCHITECTURE 3 DAYS
Feb 12,2013 - Feb 14,2013 Time: 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
To be announced after participation
ARM Course description:
This course is designed for engineers developing software for platforms based around the ARM Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 cores. Including an introduction to the ARM product range and supporting IP, the course covers the ARM core range, programmer's model and instruction set architecture.
Course Length: 3 days (12th Feb – 14th Feb 2013)
Start time each day: 9:00am
End time each day : 5:30pm
Lunch provided between 12:30pm-1:30pm
1. Cortex – M3 / M4 core introduction.
2. Cortex – M3 / M4 pipeline, Bus matrix and other feature detail.
3. Cortex – M3 / M4 instruction set architecture (ISA v7M).
4. C compiler hints for code optimization.
5. Cortex – M3 / M4 lab. Lab uses RVDS.
6. Exception handling & Interrupt handling.
• Some knowledge of embedded systems.
• Familiarity with digital logic and hardware/ASIC design issues.
• Knowledge of programming in C.
• Experience of programming in assembler is useful but not essential.
• A basic awareness of ARM is useful but not essential.
For immediate registration please contact Baburaj Sudhakaran at email@example.com, +91-9739012235